Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It's my life- It's now or never!


So today at work- I decided to make a bucket list. Yes, I'm that bored.. these are some of the things I'd like to do before I die. Don't laugh ;)
*Faithfully write a a blog
*Go on a safari
*Learn a new language
*Find out exactly the job I want to do with my marine science major..
*Kiss a dolphin
*Swim with a capybara =]
*Visit 30 countries

*own silk worms
*Become a millionaire, based on hard work
*Go on a cruise
*Tell dad I love him daily
*have a 30 minute conversation with my mom, about something we both enjoy.
*Play the stock market
*Learn to ice skate backwards
*Make a positive significant change in someones life
*Have my 15 minutes of fame
*Make an origami animal, without any mistakes
*Tour a working farm
*Get up on a surf board
*Be published
*Teach a class
*Hold a monkey
*Feed a koala bear
*Stand under a waterfall
*Blow $200 on one 5-cent slot machine, and be able to afford it.
*Create a family tree
*Ride an elephant
*Be a mentor
*Ride in a gondola
*Attend a black tie affair
*Be debt free
*fly in a personal airplane
*Have a closet filled with only clothes I love
*Cook every dish in one cookbook
*Drink a bottle of expensive champagne
*Go on a spontaneous road trip
*Paint something at a ceramic place
*Invent something
*Have a picnic at sunset on the beach
*Hit the archery bulls-eye
*Knit a scarf without missing a line
*crochet a ruffled blanket
*Make something mosaic
*Wear fake eyelashes successfully
*Visit every state in the US
*See a Broadway play
*Touch a pyramid
*Create a room I love
*Take a Zip Line ride
*Take a trip with just mom
*Hike every trail at a state park
*build a tree house to paint in..- I know this is stupid, but I've always wanted one
*Visit a castle
*Climb an indoor rock wall
*Create my own recipe
*Blow glass
*Learn how to sing within my octave
*Fly on a trapeze
*Milk a cow
*Watch turtles hatch & run for the ocean
*Have a meaningful conversation with a stanger
*See how much free stuff I can get in one month
*Eat alone at a fancy restaurant
*Build my own computer
*Have a wine collection
*Make my own wine
*Relax in a natural hot spring
*Send a message in a bottle
*Tour a lighthouse
*Sew something I can wear
*Visit a butterfly sanctuary
*Own an original piece of artwork
*Be okay with touching my eyes, when wearing contacts
*Sit front row at a fashion show
*Ride ATVs in the sand dunes
*Visit a ghost town
*Skydive
*Whitewater raft
*Get my last tattoo
*Parasail
*Kite surf
*Eat fire without hurting myself
*learn to walk accross hot coals, without hurting myself
*learn a martial art
*lift someone/myself with just 2 fingers
*become more relaxed and flexible with yoga
*Plant a tree
*Put change into someones expired meter
*Golf 18 holes
*Build a magazine worthy sand castle
*Pursue my passion and turn it into a career
*Live my life with true meaning
*Achieve my ideal weight
*Find my everlasting love soulmate.
*Visit the State of Liberty
*Check out the Empire State Building
*Take my parents on a vacation abroad, and pay for the whole thing
*Jog in the serenity and quiet shroud of the night
*Read other people’s minds
*Consider creating a family.
*understand my own self

1 comment:

  1. wow~ what a great list! i definitely agree with you on most of them!! :) have a fun cali trip! it's going to probably rain the whole time, but it's always better than snow!

    ReplyDelete